CENTRO DE IDIOMAS BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA

+55
gpe. fatima mendoza rdez
tania janet avalos
CELIA BARRALES ARENAS
LEONOR FRANCO
michelle osorio
ROSA MARIA ORTIZ ROSAS
felipe rodriguez
mina
ana victoriano
Maribel Torres
Elvira
victor velazquez sanchez
Vero Barragán M
Luz María Guzmán Rodrígue
Susana Delgadillo Smith
Nelly Perez Valenzuela
elisa solache
Irma Pliego Sánchez
Virginia Cruz
leticia zarco
María I.
Beatriz Díaz Infante Carb
María Marcela Alcázar Z.
pat
Guadalupe
erika moreno
Martha Montiel Hernandez
silviarebolledodiaz
MAGALY MARTINEZ
lizethjazmin
Marisela Bautista Monter
Czar
jessica
Ruben Carmona
Faby Lazcano
JOSEFINA CANALES SANCHEZ
ENRIQUE RIVERA KEIMA
beatriz navarrete vázquez
Georgina Solano Santín
Norma Ocampo
Anny
Marissa
bolillo
Rosalba Castro Fernandez
gabylour
Patricia Rivera Cambas
Gaby Helguera
Vera Aguila
LUCY
Alejandrina Ruiz Rivero
Yessy bautista
jahimeh
M. MARCOS JUAREZ CISNEROS
Edna M. Castillejos
CIBF
59 participantes

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA

Mensaje  CIBF Vie Abr 08, 2011 6:15 am

WHY SHOULD MEXICAN KIDS LEARN ENGLISH?

WHAT ARE THE MAIN OBSTACLES YOU FACE WHEN TEACHING THEM?

READ YOUR CLASSMATES OPINIONS AND WRITE AT LEAST TWO COMMENTARIES FOR TWO OF THEM

Última edición por CIBF el Dom Abr 10, 2011 1:28 am, editado 1 vez
CIBF
CIBF
Admin

https://cibf.foroactivo.mx

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty A good reason to be an English teacher!

Mensaje  Edna M. Castillejos Vie Abr 08, 2011 7:14 pm

I think their parents want for their children to improve their chances to get a better life style, a better work, a better income. Nowadays, the internet, the games, the movies, all the things that are around us and all the media are written, spoken and talked in English. So, I think they will have better opportunities if they start learning English as a second language sooner than other things that maybe are not as important as their future.

WHAT ARE THE MAIN OBSTACLES YOU FACES WHEN TEACHING THEM?
The main problem that we can face as teachers, would be that we do not have all the answers to all the problems that we face everyday that we teach English.

We need to have the tools at the moment we are in class, and be aware anytime in things we present to children such as knowledge, the performance we developed during class and the attitude we give (or present) to them.

On the other hand, we need to met all our students in order to have a good performance at class. Give the best on every class and a class that match to every group, knowing who is the smarter one, who may have lack of attention, lack of interest, who is the one who is talking all the time, to know what to do at the time the situation presents.

READ YOUR CLASSMATES OPINIONS AND WRITE AT LEAST TWO COMMENTARIES FOR TWO OF THEM

Última edición por Edna M. Castillejos el Mar Abr 12, 2011 5:02 am, editado 1 vez
Edna M. Castillejos
Edna M. Castillejos

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty INGLES EN EDUCACION BASICA

Mensaje  M. MARCOS JUAREZ CISNEROS Sáb Abr 09, 2011 5:24 am

BECAUSE, NOW A DAY, WE NEED TO PROVIDE SOME TOOLS ACCORDING TO THE CONTEPORANY SOCIETY, IN ORDER THAT THE STUDENTS AND OUERSELFS TOO; CAN ACQUIRE FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGES BY INCORPORATE IN AGLOBALIZED SOCIETY AND THIS CHANGING WORLD.

WHAT ARE THE MAIN OBSTACLES YOU FACES WHEN THEACHING THEM?
THE MAIN PROBLEMS, THAT WE CAN FACE AS TEACHERS, WOULD BE THE SOCIAL ENVIROMENT, FAMILIAR TROUBLES, SOMETIMES ACADEMIC ENVIROMENT, LITERARY AND LUDIC ENVIROMENT, BAD OR CONFUSE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROGRAM, AND MAYBE THAT WE HAVE NOT KNOWLEDGES ENOUHG ACCORDING TO THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS...

Última edición por M. MARCOS JUAREZ CISNEROS el Sáb Abr 09, 2011 6:14 am, editado 2 veces

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA

Mensaje  jahimeh Sáb Abr 09, 2011 7:07 am

Because English, as an international language, constitutes a very important tool to accede into a modern world which many cultures are sharing information every single moment.

I do believe the most terrible obstacle is careless of children they do not know they are very important, not only because we use to say they are the future but they are unrepeatable.

jahimeh

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Re: PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA

Mensaje  Yessy bautista Dom Abr 10, 2011 1:04 am

I am in agreement what they wrote.In aditon developing a lifelong ability to communicate with more people, children may derive other benefits from early language instruction, including improved overall school performance and superior problem-solving skills. Knowing a second language ultimately provides a competitive advantage in the work force by opening up additional job opportunities.

Teachers have few materials and have to spend many hours on class prep time.
Learning disabilities in children.

I just add these commentaries to complement the information they wrote.
Yessy bautista
Yessy bautista

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty I agree

Mensaje  CIBF Dom Abr 10, 2011 1:33 am

You give very important reasons for teaching English to mexican children.
I hope you realize how big your responsability is.

Congrats. You could register.

Gina.
CIBF
CIBF
Admin

https://cibf.foroactivo.mx

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Re: PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA

Mensaje  Alejandrina Ruiz Rivero Dom Abr 10, 2011 5:05 am

Well I´m agree with my classmates´ opinions, I think learning a second language is really important in order to have more oportunities at work fist of all, and then yes, all that we have in our hands like movies, songs, games, books, etc, are written and spoken in English, so in order to be successful nowadays we have to teach English to our kids.

Well for me, I think one of the main obstacles is about time, because in public schools we have very little time a week to teach them and in this time we have days off, like when we have "junta de consejo técnico" or some other events, there had been some weeks when I couldn´t see my students at all, so this is so difficult for me because I feel really stress. And maybe the familiar environment because children don´t have lot of support at home and that´s a reflect in their behavior at school.

So, yes teacher I know we have a very big responsability. Good night. Alejandrina

Alejandrina Ruiz Rivero

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty COMMENTARIES

Mensaje  M. MARCOS JUAREZ CISNEROS Dom Abr 10, 2011 5:11 am

I AM ACORDING TO THE PARTNERS COMMENTARIES WITH WHEN EDNA SAYS "TO GET A BETTER LIFE STYLE" OR THE YESSY'S "DEVELOPING A LIFELONG ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH MORE PEOPLE" AND AS A GINA WRITES THERE ARE A LOT OF VERY IMPORTAN REASONS TO CONSIDER WHY SHOULD MEXICAN KIDS LEARN ENGLISH BUT I THINK IN JUST ONE WE CAN CREATED MORE BETTER MEXICAN CITIZENS WITH A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE. ON THE OTHER HAND JAHIMED COMMENT SOMETHING TRUE "THE MOST TERRIBLE OBSTACLE IS CARELESS OF CHILDREN" OR MAYBE THE OPPOSITE OVER PROTECTION; AFTER ALL WHO'S WORKING IN FULL TIME SCHOOLS CAN SEE THIS SITUATION IN THEIR DAILY WORK.

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE EDUCACION BASICA

Mensaje  LUCY Dom Abr 10, 2011 6:28 am

I think it is important that children learn English to improve as Edna say their life style and especially to change their outlook, improve their country and change their mentality conformist as jahimeh. They need to know and recognize that something bigger than them is outside just right in the next corner.

My main obstacle is the environment in which they develop. A big part of their moms and dads are in jail or left them. Some are thieves, drug dealers, etc. So they miss school at least once or twice a week. They don't care anything by themselves.
I agree that is important that they change their mind and their lifes (1).

LUCY
LUCY

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Programa Nal de Inglés de Educación Básica

Mensaje  Vera Aguila Lun Abr 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Well, I think our kids need to have more tools according with the new life we have now a days with internet, fece, twit and other ways to communicate us around the world if they know how to speak English is easier to learn more things about other Cultures and Contries and open their maind to an other world

Students and parents think it is not important, because the subject doesn't have a real evaluation so they don't pay enogh attention on it.

READ YOUR CLASSMATES OPINIONS AND WRITE AT LEAST TWO COMMENTARIES FOR TWO OF THEM.
I totlly agree with Marcos Juárez about the problems os obstacles we faces. And Gina you're right we as teachers have a big responsability

Última edición por CIBF el Dom Abr 10, 2011 1:28 am, editado 1 vez

Vera Aguila

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty In my opinion

Mensaje  Gaby Helguera Mar Abr 12, 2011 2:17 am

CIBF escribió:WHY SHOULD MEXICAN KIDS LEARN ENGLISH?I think it’s very important for children development that they know about other cultures, life’s styles and of course languages.
In this case our children have the opportunity to learn English because as we know English is spoken over the world.
Everybody, everyday we are in contact with the language and it’s wonderful that all children can learn English now.

WHAT ARE THE MAIN OBSTACLES YOU FACE WHEN TEACHING THEM?We have to face some problems about we don’t have enough materials or resources for our classes . For example cd’ players computers, tv and dvd , photocopies etc.
And other problem it’s we have a lot of students in the classroom and sometimes it’s impossible to have all the class under control, we are speaking about 30 or 40 students.
But I don’t care I love teaching English I feel very happy and everyday I try to give my best effort.

Gaby Helguera

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Comments

Mensaje  Edna M. Castillejos Mar Abr 12, 2011 5:31 am

As Lucy said, it is very important that mexican children realize about the advantages that English can provide them instead of keeping the same poor behavior and attitude.

Is it very sad that most of the mexican are in that kind of environment, since drugs or being a thief is "in" or "cool", and they think money can give them all they need but work. Principles are not important anymore, and they are not coincious enough to realize and give the importance to things that really matters. At the end, with the kind of model that children have, would be a marathonic issue to solve out.

I agree with Lucy when she says the most important thing is try to change their minds in order to give them goals and an objective to achieve. Give them motivation!!! Congrats Lucy, I think we need to help them to get it

Última edición por Edna M. Castillejos el Mar Abr 12, 2011 5:47 am, editado 1 vez
Edna M. Castillejos
Edna M. Castillejos

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Comments

Mensaje  Edna M. Castillejos Mar Abr 12, 2011 5:46 am

I am also agree with Gaby when she says that Mexican children also needs to learn English to know other cultures and languages, and the best of this is that now they have it available on public schools and free.

Also, the problem to get materials for classes needs to be solved by our own, but when children get excited about learning a new song or they already learned the colors it is very nice to see their faces of satisfaction and they are proud and motivated of learning a new language, and all the effort and work is already paid. (Of course, when they really take advantage of).
Razz
Edna M. Castillejos
Edna M. Castillejos

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Programa Nal. de Inglés de Educación Básica

Mensaje  Patricia Rivera Cambas Miér Abr 13, 2011 3:08 am

WHY SHOULDMEXICAN KIDS LEARN ENGLISH?
Nowadays, we are connected with all the world, so Mexican kids have to be prepared for this future, they have to be competitive to get good jobs and be in this global world.
They have to work hard, to practice almost all the time in order to memorize what they have learnt. Parents have to help children to practice, and this the point, they never have time for their children, so we, as a teacher, need to give confidence to our children to get them in constantly practice by themselves.

I agreed with Gaby that says: children must know all the cultures, life´s styles and languages to connect them in the world.

Also as Lucy wrote about the way that children have to change their minds in order to get new goals in their future lifes.

Patricia Rivera Cambas

Mensaje  Alejandrina Ruiz Rivero Miér Abr 13, 2011 3:13 am

Well I´m agree with Edna because when children can learn an other language in this case English they can improve their life styles and that´s a really important thing because nowadays we have to look for all the opportunities we have to make our lifes better

And I´m also agree with Vera about the obstacles because parents don´t pay enough attention to English because is a subject that doesn´t come in the bulletin card, so they think its not really important

Alejandrina Ruiz Rivero

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty YES OF COURSE

Mensaje  gabylour Miér Abr 13, 2011 3:33 am

i think is important our children and kids of every country in the world learn a second language because the oportunities for them would be bigger. of course this is good for our country development.
and comparing the kind of children from this schools and private the students apreciate more the opportunity of
this kind of classes .

gabylour

Mensaje  Rosalba Castro Fernandez Miér Abr 13, 2011 4:28 am

CIBF escribió:WHY SHOULD MEXICAN KIDS LEARN ENGLISH?
Because english language is spoken in all the workd and they will need as their language because most of the things that they buy are in spanish and english, and if they learn since they are kids it will be as easy as they are learning in their life. when they buy some toys they want to know the meaning of he words and when they listen their music they understand some words and they feel happy

One of the obstacles is the behavior of the kids, they distract the other kids and in the other hand we need tools as said Edna and as said Vera I would like to have internet in my classroom because they can learn more about other cultures, I like the Vera's opinion about the subject because parents and students don´t pay attention because it doesn´t have a real evaluation.

I agree with the most of my classmates farao

Rosalba Castro Fernandez

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Questions

Mensaje  bolillo Miér Abr 13, 2011 5:08 am

I think they must learn English because they have to face the world, in fact the future for everybody is so difficult, but if the kids begin to prepare having the necessary tools like another language they can get better opportunities to have a good country a good life.

Unfortunately, I work in a very difficult environment, I work in Col. Guerrero, and the students are involved in a serie of problems like drugs, familiar conflicts, lack of interest by their parents, etc. and this situation leads to bad behaviors. Sometimes I think it is very, very difficult but I try to do my best, trying they understand the benefits they can get if they are better prepared in this case learning English.

Graciela
(bolillo)

bolillo

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Why should mexican kids learn English?

Mensaje  Marissa Miér Abr 13, 2011 5:53 am

English language is important because it is spoken throughout the world.In every country,schools teach their children english because the teachers know that it can be useful for the children in their life. Allowing the children to learn English is not just about being bilingual, despite the fact that that in alone opens up a lot of possibilities for them. If they know English, they are going to be in a position to cross and value other cultures, which they may otherwise have no idea of. English speaking countries, in the end, are historically and culturally wealthy, whose folks gave deliver an abundance of arts and literary movies.

Marissa

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty What are the main obstacles you faces when teaching them?

Mensaje  Marissa Miér Abr 13, 2011 6:12 am

English classes are limited to three hours each week. Teachers have few materials and have to spend many hours on class prep time. There are a lot of extra activities and I lose a lot of clasess. Finally some ss are interested of the subjects that give them a grade.

Marissa

Mensaje  Anny Miér Abr 13, 2011 6:24 am

[quote="CIBF"]WHY SHOULD MEXICAN KIDS LEARN ENGLISH?
Today is of great importance that dominate or have knowledge of a foreign language and is managed at international level in any aspect is the English language. Also for children is better they learn from this stage

In some cases the language apathy and missing of support from parents to their children, believing that it is absurd to learn it as children. On the other hand we don´t have the equipment needed for work, for example books or we don´t have the necessary skills to teaching

ANNY Very Happy

Anny
Anny

Mensaje  Norma Ocampo Miér Abr 13, 2011 9:51 pm

I think today we are living in an age of globalization which consequently brings constant changes in all aspects, so that future generations requires new knowledge to make them competitive in order to develop in life.

I think the main obstacle is the violence of the environment in which they live and develop children because the school where I teach is in a very violent and aggressive (Colonia Guerrero) and is result of family problems that severely affects children's learning.

I agree with many colleagues about their views, for example, the lack of some tools and knowledge to improve, and the great problem of violence in children that is added in the negative form.

Norma Ocampo

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Personal Opinion.

Mensaje  Georgina Solano Santín Jue Abr 14, 2011 1:08 am

I consider that as well as we, they pass for a process where they have to look for this kind of oportunities, they have to be inculcated to study a second language not any language; the universal language because nowadays it´s not a luxury it´s a need, also it´s a need to know computation, they are basic tools that help them to be a competent persons inside a labor field, if not they are limited into the competition outside.

I believe that the principal obstacles for me are not in the aspect of teaching they are in having the capacity of comprehension to them in spite of the different social schemes in which the children are, as his personal, familiar or economic situation, this aspect could be a limit for them in the whole potential that they can obtain, so I consider it´s important to listen to them, know them, then we can develop them a real interest for the language.

Georgina Solano Santín

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Opinion.

Mensaje  Georgina Solano Santín Jue Abr 14, 2011 1:51 am

I agree with this opinion; we live with constant changes nowadays, for that reason they have to be better prepared if they want to be competitive persons.

Georgina Solano Santín

PROGRAMA NACIONAL DE INGLES EN EDUCACIÓN BÁSICA Empty Opinion.

Mensaje  Georgina Solano Santín Jue Abr 14, 2011 2:05 am

Norma Ocampo escribió:
I think today we are living in an age of globalization which consequently brings constant changes in all aspects, so that future generations requires new knowledge to make them competitive in order to develop in life.

I think the main obstacle is the violence of the environment in which they live and develop children because the school where I teach is in a very violent and aggressive (Colonia Guerrero) and is result of family problems that severely affects children's learning.

I agree with many colleagues about their views, for example, the lack of some tools and knowledge to improve, and the great problem of violence in children that is added in the negative form.

I consider that an important obstacle that we have in the classroom with the students as I mention too, are the family problems, the lack of values, so we have to make a really big effort if we want to obtain better results not only with the language also as a persons.

Georgina Solano Santín

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente