CENTRO DE IDIOMAS BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

GOOD LUCK.!!!

2 participantes

GOOD LUCK.!!! Empty GOOD LUCK.!!!

Mensaje  Susana Delgadillo Smith Dom Jul 10, 2011 10:56 pm

THANKS TO TEACHER GINA BECAUSE I HAVE LEARNED A LOT MY DOUBST ARE MORE CLEAR AND I HOPE TO SUCCED IN MY MONDAY EXAM AS WELL AS ALL MY CLASSMATES OR COLLEAGUES FROM THE SATURDAY FORUM.
GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF US.

BIG HUGS

SEE YOU NEXT SATURDAY.

Susana Delgadillo Smith

GOOD LUCK.!!! Empty Answer Sat´s foro

Mensaje  Vero Barragán M Jue Jul 14, 2011 5:03 am

Good Night teacher Gina I want to apologyze for not answering before the forum but I had some problems in my house I know it`s not an excuse but here are my answers.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH YOUR STUDENTS´S ERRORS? SAT
CIBF el Vie Jul 01, 2011 10:09 pm

DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD CORRECT EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE YOUR STUDENTS MAKE?
WHY?
WHAT´S THE BEST WAY TO CORRECT STUDENTS?

Yes,I think is very important so that the Ss. can recognize the mistake and they can inmediatly correct it and improve their English in accuracy way.Teacher always being respectful,confidence , friendly and motivate them.
Understanding that the mistakes are common in kids and adults,some times Teachers also have mistakes.

CONTENT OR FORM? SAT
CIBF el Vie Jul 01, 2011 10:12 pm

ASSESSING STUDENTS IS A HARD TASK AND SOMETIMES A BIG RISK. THE FEEDBACK TEACHERS PROVIDE DURING ORAL OR WRITTEN WORK IS VERY IMPORTANT.
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS MORE IMPORTANT WHEN TEACHING ENGLISH TO KIDS, CORRECTING LANGUAGE FORM OR CONTENT OF THE MESSAGE?
EXPLAIN WHY.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SOME OF YOUR CLASSMATES COMMENTARIES?
For me both are important because for a better communication in oral and written form,when the Ss change the words the message is not clear and the communication is not good.
Is important correct my Ss during and at the end of class and have to be careful all the time Ss need respect and confidence.
I agree with Susana we learn by stimulus response.

Tanks Teacher Gina for teaching us how to improve our classes.
You taught us how to think,recognize our weakness and improve to be better teachers. THANK YOU.

Vero Barragán M