CENTRO DE IDIOMAS BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

SELF EVALUATION

+58
Alejandra Alfaro Alonzo
Ferdinand
Juan Carlos González
Milagros Almaraz Adaya
gpe. fatima mendoza rdez
Abigail Fuentes Saturday
tania janet avalos
LEONOR FRANCO
Vero Barragán M
Gaby Helguera
erika moreno
Roura Connie
Maribel Torres
Elvira
mina
Virginia Cruz
Luz María Guzmán Rodrígue
Susana Delgadillo Smith
victor velazquez sanchez
Nelly Perez Valenzuela
María I.
leticia zarco
CELIA BARRALES ARENAS
DANIEL VICTORIANO RESENDI
Irma Pliego Sánchez
Jacqueline Tenorio
Beatriz Díaz Infante Carb
KEIMA
gabylour
María Marcela Alcázar Z.
pat
elisa solache
silviarebolledodiaz
Martha Montiel Hernandez
Faby Lazcano
Marisela Bautista Monter
Czar
jessica
Georgina Solano Santín
bolillo
ENRIQUE RIVERA KEIMA
Alicia Rodrìguez Quezada
Rosalba Castro Fernandez
beatriz navarrete vázquez
JOSEFINA CANALES SANCHEZ
Norma Ocampo
LUCY
Anny
Alejandrina Ruiz Rivero
Patricia Rivera Cambas
Vera Aguila
Guadalupe
GINA BG
Yessy bautista
jahimeh
M. MARCOS JUAREZ CISNEROS
Edna M. Castillejos
CIBF
62 participantes

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

SELF EVALUATION Empty SELF EVALUATION

Mensaje  CIBF Jue Abr 07, 2011 4:52 am

BEING A TEACHER IS MANY THINGS.
HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER YOUR EVALUATION?

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?

WHAT ARE YU WILLING TO DO ABOUT IT?

CIBF
CIBF
Admin

https://cibf.foroactivo.mx

SELF EVALUATION Empty SELF EVALUATION.

Mensaje  Edna M. Castillejos Vie Abr 08, 2011 8:39 pm

A little bit nervious because as teachers we need to be aware a lot of things when we are giving a class, and I am afraid I can not remember all. As a matter of fact, I think the thing I need is a lot of practice.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
Teachers make a good part on students' life. We are models that children follows. If we are good or bad, the students will repeat the actions and information we give them. So, it is very important that we give a significant and dinamic class, (as well as accurate knowledge); so they can feel motivated and remember what they learn.

Also, That I have things to improve myself in order to have a good development as an English teacher. (And, as I said, practice a lot!).

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO ABOUT IT?
Improve my skills in methodology, try to get more information and material I will need, practicing and reading a lot to give my best in every class.
Edna M. Castillejos
Edna M. Castillejos

Mensaje  M. MARCOS JUAREZ CISNEROS Sáb Abr 09, 2011 6:52 am

IT DEPENDS OF THE RESULTS OBVIOUSLY IF WE HAVE GOT BAD RESULTS; TOO FRUSTRATE AND TOO CONFUSED; AND THE OTHER SIDE, IF WE HAVE GOT GOOD RESULTS; IT GIVE US CONFIDENCE

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
HAVE KNOLEDGES AND MAKE A GOOD PERFORMANCES ARE NECESARIES BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT IN A TEACHER IS HIS/HER ATTITTUDE.

I NEED TO MADE SOME CHANGES IN MY ATTITTUDE IN FRON OF THE STUDENTS AND LOKING FOR INFORMATION ABOUT MANAGING CLASSES, ADQUIERE MATERIALS AND RESOURCES ANDTHE MOST IMPORTANT ALWAYS KEEPING UP TO DATE

SELF EVALUATION Empty Self evaluation

Mensaje  jahimeh Sáb Abr 09, 2011 7:03 am

I realize vocation is not enough to give children every tool they will use in their lives, so, as a teacher I have to learn, as a good student would do it.
I reflect on many things, mainly about my grade, being honest I got 7, so how can I make my students get 10.
In the other hand I think I have an extra point because I use to observe my kids individually and I always give them an answer even if it is not about the class.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?

Most relevant thing that I note is how important we are in children’s life, because after relatives, teachers are the best or worse mirror where kids are going to be reflected on. I discover myself into an amazing world of knowledge, too.

WHAT ARE YUO WILLING TO DO ABOUT IT?

I would like to find the best way to teach English improving of course, my skills, my methodology, using pedagogical techniques and every tool this course provides me. I also would like to evaluate myself at least once a week.

jahimeh

SELF EVALUATION Empty Re: SELF EVALUATION

Mensaje  Yessy bautista Dom Abr 10, 2011 1:29 am

I was a little bit nervous but at the same time I was ready to listen to the correct and wrong things I did.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
I will never stop learning.

I have been learning from my mistakes and I'm going to keep working on that like a big challenge.

Yessy bautista
Yessy bautista

Mensaje  GINA BG Dom Abr 10, 2011 4:50 am

CIBF escribió:BEING A TEACHER IS MANY THINGS.
I'M FEEL FINE, NOW, IN WICH AREAS I NEED TO WORK, AND I HOPE IN THIS COURSE, I CAN LEARN HOW TO CHANGE THIS BAD POINTS.
WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
IS IMPORTANT THAT TEACHERBE CAREFUL IN TO DIAGNOSE INDIVIDUALNEEDS OF EACH STUDENT. AND THE TEACHER IS VERY IMPORTANT IN THE STUDENT LIFE, WE ARE AN EXAMPLE FOR THEM, AND ITSDEPENDS OF US, IF ITS A BAD OR GOOD EXAMPLE, IT DEPENDS OF OUR ATTITUDE.
I NEED READING ABOUT PEDAGOGICAL TECHNIQUES, AND IMPROVING MY SKILLS AND MY METHODOLOGY , AND ALSO, MAKE SOME CHANGES IN MY ATTITUDE

GINA BG

Mensaje  Guadalupe Dom Abr 10, 2011 5:19 pm

I feel very bad because I think I have not improve many task abot the self evaluation are mentioned that´s why I want to know more about this.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
In special thing That I discovered is as teachers we play an important place because we are models, so if we are bad they will be bad too.

I need to know more things about methodology and to get more information for developing their skills, and I will do my best effort en each class.

Guadalupe

SELF EVALUATION Empty Self Evaluation

Mensaje  Vera Aguila Lun Abr 11, 2011 9:47 pm

.BEING A TEACHER IS MANY THINGS.
I think I have to work a lot of and pay attention in many things, to be a teacher is not only to have the knowledge is to now how to charing with students and to get it be relevant for them

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
Teacher has to be a good helper in the process teach and learn

I want to take this opportunity to be a better teacher

Vera Aguila

SELF EVALUATION Empty Teaching Techniques

Mensaje  Patricia Rivera Cambas Mar Abr 12, 2011 2:44 am

HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER YOUR EVALUATION
Its not easy to be a good teacher, you have to work constantly, but if you to love to teach. you will get your goal.
WHAT DO YOU DISCOVER?
That I need to work a lot in order to get experience from others and learn new things.
Get information about new topics or projects, take courses to learn new ways to teach.

Patricia Rivera Cambas

Mensaje  Alejandrina Ruiz Rivero Miér Abr 13, 2011 3:01 am

Well I feel fine in some things and not so in others, for one hand I feel really great because I have a very good relationship with my students, they want to speak to me about their problems and things in their lifes I think I have a very good attitude with them but in the other hand sometimes I have little problems with my lack of vocabulary I think I need more and also I have to improve my techniques and to make my class more dinamic

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
That I have to pay attention in more things that sometimes I forgot or I don´t care a lot about

To do my best every single day and not say "tomorrow I can do it" to act day by day, and to take all the advantage I can to this course and others I can take to improve my job as a teacher
Alejandrina Ruiz Rivero

Alejandrina Ruiz Rivero

SELF EVALUATION Empty Primer Foro

Mensaje  Anny Miér Abr 13, 2011 5:40 am

I feel very nervous because I expected that the evaluation was less complicated, (also in evaluations always make me nervous and makes me hang, so I understand when I see children in this situation) Always I hope to more of me in my work so I press

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
That I have the ability to control thing but I also need softy emotions to show what can I do

Learn more concepts, activities, dynamics, many thigs that help me to make my classes better

Ana

Anny
Anny

Mensaje  LUCY Miér Abr 13, 2011 4:35 pm

I could tell that I'm missing some things that are necessary, even when I know it I did not do or I skip those steps. So I felt bad and committed to change my attitude.

As I said I miss or skip some steps in order to make my life easier. But I know that it's an important task but maybe beacuse I'm lazy jijiji I didn't do it.

I need to change that attitud in order to improve my classes and maybe change my students too. I need to do my lesson plan.

LUCY
LUCY

SELF EVALUATION Empty Self Evaluation

Mensaje  Norma Ocampo Miér Abr 13, 2011 9:27 pm

I realized that although I am a teacher and stand everyday in front of children, I'm still nervous because I have many weaknesses, and that I must beat through teaching and learning strategies.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
I must expand my knowledge of teaching and learning strategies that are fun and expand my vocabulary, be more observant and careful, and also keep a tighter control of all data and information from children.

I think this course is a good start, and I intend to carry out what they have learned and continue to take other courses to help me improve, and find extra material, because I think I have the attitude, because I love my students.

Norma Ocampo

SELF EVALUATION Empty PRIMER FORO

Mensaje  JOSEFINA CANALES SANCHEZ Miér Abr 13, 2011 9:34 pm

HOW DO YOU FEEL AFTER YOUR EVALUATION?I FEEL THAT BEING AN ENGLISH TEACHER IS A CHALLENGE AND A RESPONSABILITY, BECAUSE I DISCOVER THAT IS DIFFICULT TO WORK WITH BIG AND LARGE GROUPS OF STUDENTS THAT HAVE THE PARENTS´ CARELESSNESS RELATED WITH THE ABSENCE OF DISCIPLINE AND LIMITS IN THEIR OWN HOUSES. I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO MANAGE THIS SITUATIONS THAT ARE NEW FOR ME.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER? THAT MANY OTHER TEACHERS HAVE THE SAMES PROBLEMS IN THEIR SCHOOLS.

WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO DO ABOUT IT? THE FIRST ONE IS CONTINUE GOING ON AND IMPROVE THE AREAS ABOUT THE TEACHING TECHINIQUES.

JOSEFINA CANALES SANCHEZ

SELF EVALUATION Empty self evaluation

Mensaje  beatriz navarrete vázquez Jue Abr 14, 2011 9:20 am

Good Evening, my name is Beatriz Navarrete and I would like to give you my opinion:

1.- How do you feel after your evaluation?
I was a little bit nervous but the evaluation was very important for me because i showed myself which skills I have to study more.

2.- What did you discover?
I discovered that we never forget that we have to study always. We have to study, we have to improve not only english if not in different subjects too.

3.- What are yu willing to do about it?
I am agree with the answers from Anny and Vera Aguilera, I also need to improve my english in order to high level, and i also need to learn more methodology, dynamics, concepts, tips. I have to learn how can I be a better teacher.
Regards Gina and classmates, take care. Betty.

beatriz navarrete vázquez

SELF EVALUATION Empty self evaluation

Mensaje  Rosalba Castro Fernandez Jue Abr 14, 2011 5:01 pm

there is no easy to evluate my self and I have found in wich areas I will need to study to do the best.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
If somebody ask me how am I as a teacher? I can say that I do the best effort to kids enjoy learning, because I think as a teacher I am the model for them and want to do the best for them, but I need to improve myself in all the areas.
I can see that I need to improve my skills in methodology and make some changes and learning form my mistakes and study and talk al lot in english.

Rosalba Castro Fernandez

Mensaje  Alicia Rodrìguez Quezada Jue Abr 14, 2011 7:21 pm

WHY SHOULD MEXICAN KIDS LEARN ENGLISH?
I think it is a move towards new goals, they give children good opportunities to develop in other countries and in their working lives, the opportunity to meet, learn, recognize, appreciate other cultures, countries. México deserves a better country.

WHAT ARE THE MAIN OBSTACLES YOU FACE WHEN TEACHING THEM?
That still does not value the importance of language education and therefore children do not take seriously the class, I like English class because she sees a fun but not an opportunity to learn a language. It is important to talk with them and let them see how important it would be that they speak English and learn it, gradually aware children.

READ YOUR CLASSMATES OPINIONS AND WRITE AT LEAST TWO COMMENTARIES FOR TWO OF THEM
The comments are mostly similar, I think we agree much of what we have seen in our work performance, I agree with what he says Edna, because if we do not have the support of parents, society and academic groups are not going be able to go in the same boat.

Alicia Rodrìguez Quezada

Mensaje  Alicia Rodrìguez Quezada Jue Abr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

I think it is a move towards new goals, they give children good opportunities to develop in other countries and in their working lives, the opportunity to meet, learn, recognize, appreciate other cultures, countries. México deserves a better country.

That still does not value the importance of language education and therefore children do not take seriously the class, I like English class because she sees a fun but not an opportunity to learn a language. It is important to talk with them and let them see how important it would be that they speak English and learn it, gradually aware children.

READ YOUR CLASSMATES OPINIONS AND WRITE AT LEAST TWO COMMENTARIES FOR TWO OF THEM
The comments are mostly similar, I think we agree much of what we have seen in our work performance, I agree with what he says Edna, because if we do not have the support of parents, society and academic groups are not going be able to go in the same boat.

Alicia Rodrìguez Quezada

SELF EVALUATION Empty WHY SHOULD MEXICAN KIDS LEARN ENGLISH?

Mensaje  Alicia Rodrìguez Quezada Jue Abr 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Alicia Rodrìguez Quezada

SELF EVALUATION Empty BEING A TEACHER IS MANY THINGS.

Mensaje  Alicia Rodrìguez Quezada Jue Abr 14, 2011 7:30 pm

I felt embarrassed because I realize this evolution that I am very bad in many things and I need to learn much, much every day, I'm just about to start up the steps when I see they all came at the end of the ladder.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
The art of teaching is more complicated, time-consuming than I thought, it requires a lot of knowledge to be a good teacher and meet the education prospects

Being aware of what it means to teach and prepare to be the best you can to be a good facilitator for the children and they develop their learning.

Alicia Rodrìguez Quezada

Mensaje  ENRIQUE RIVERA KEIMA Jue Abr 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Well I felt a bit nervious in fact i was shaking because of it was a lot of questiòn and the time it was very short. But I guess it was necesary in order to impruve the Knowledge

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
I dicovered that I need to practice tecniques to teach and grammar because if I´m have enough knowledge I´ll give them the best

I expect impruve my language, my grammar and my tecniques to teach in order to support the learners base on current theories concerning lenguaje learning

ENRIQUE RIVERA KEIMA

Mensaje  bolillo Vie Abr 15, 2011 7:48 am

I feel a lot of worried because now I know that I have to improve my skills and try to be more assertively about discipline.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
I discovered that I have to look for more exercises to my students, because although I do my best effort the compromise with the children is huge so I have to be up date with the new techniques about the English teaching

I will do as necessary to be better.

Graciela
(bolillo)

bolillo

SELF EVALUATION Empty My Opinion.

Mensaje  Georgina Solano Santín Vie Abr 15, 2011 9:02 pm

After I make the evaluation, I feel well, because I consider that first is important to recognize that we don´t know everything but we can learn how to do the things, doing this, is the first step in our process of changing, we can make more things in order to improve the class and the way of learning of the students.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?
After I make the evaluation, I notice that there are several important points that I have to consider in the class, for example: use the technology, sometimes because of the time, or the environment we are limited in the school but maybe we can make some strategies in order to use all the resources we can, in this way we can obtain better results.

I can prepare my class carefully, give clear instructions, consider the time in class, make a good material for the class,monitoring the tasks, provide them feedback in order to help the students also an important point is to motivate them to continue learning about the language.

Georgina Solano Santín

Mensaje  jessica Vie Abr 15, 2011 9:45 pm

A little nervous, but with the satisfaction of having found that I strengthen my knowledge and try to debug my weaknesses.

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?

I found that the work of a teacher is very complex but not impossible, it must identify the needs of each student to be able to provide specialized care, and provide this knowledge.

Improve my teaching techniques, research to strengthen my knowledge and attention to detail and attitude of each child for a better education.

jessica

SELF EVALUATION Empty My first evaluation

Mensaje  Czar Sáb Abr 16, 2011 12:09 am

I feel a little sad because I noticed that I need to improve in many aspects of my teaching method because for some Ss my classes are very interesting but for others are terrible boring and I can't accept only who like my style. I don't use my ss strenghts to help me and well I need to learn more activities

WHAT DID YOU DISCOVER?

I discovered I need to study very hard and not only that but also I need to put in prectice my new knowledge

I am willing to learn more, study, read more articles, ask to my classmates to share how to give a class because I've talked with few of them and I notice that they are very creative

Czar

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 4. 1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente