CENTRO DE IDIOMAS BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS.

+5
Laura Saavedra Lázaro.
Lily
EMANCERA
CARLOS G. SANCHEZ YARCE
CIBF
9 participantes

A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS. Empty A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS.

Mensaje  CIBF Sáb Ago 06, 2011 2:53 am

HAVING READ ABOUT THE ROLES OF THE TEACHER IN THE CLASSROOM, WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE AS A TEACHER.
WRITE AT LEAST FIVE DECISIONS YOU HAVE MADE IN ORDER TO IMPROVE YOUR ROLE IN THE CLASSROOM.
CIBF
CIBF
Admin

https://cibf.foroactivo.mx

A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS. Empty Re: A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS.

Mensaje  CARLOS G. SANCHEZ YARCE Sáb Ago 06, 2011 9:35 pm

HAVING READ ABOUT THE ROLES OF THE TEACHER IN THE CLASSROOM, WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE AS TEACHER. WRITE AT LIST FIVE DECISIONS YOU HAVE MADE IN ORDER TO IMPROVE YOUR ROLE IN THE CLASSROOM.

1. Encourage Ss to keep going day by day by exploiting their potential and providing appropiate teaching techniques and strategies to reach his / her objectives which must be clear and short.

2. Organize activities in which Ss are able to predict, create and experiment and develop their knowledge in group work, team work and role play.

3. Follow up and maintain good rapport in class environment by having a well-managed classroom that is task-oriented for instancea: those advanced students keep them busy by preparing interesting work in which they keep on developing or simply by giving them more difficult assignments or by asking them to help their less able classmates.

4. Establish clear rules to respect and to be accomplished to keep on working in an accurate way.

5. Involve parents in class in order to keep control by emphasizing on progress and students' performances strengths, weakness and attitudes.

CARLOS G. SANCHEZ YARCE

A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS. Empty MY DECISION TO IMPROVE MYSELF IN THE CLASSROOM

Mensaje  EMANCERA Dom Ago 07, 2011 1:47 am

For the next school year I've just realized about my wekness as a teacher so I have to improve in the next points:
Planning I did not used to make a formal lesson plan, so this time I going to follow the proper steps to work in planning, doing a lesson plan and adapt it to every change in the group.
Good attitude with my students, by tolerance, strict (good manners), setting rules and limits in class and keep rules until the end of the school year.
Attention on the students, trying to known most of them an listen and respect every one and not make differences between them.
Give clear instrucions of every excercise we do.
Have more contact with parents and involve them in their kids' activities.
EMANCERA
EMANCERA

A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS. Empty A good Teacher.. From TT1 Monday

Mensaje  Lily Dom Ago 07, 2011 4:33 am

CIBF escribió:HAVING READ ABOUT THE ROLES OF THE TEACHER IN THE CLASSROOM, WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE AS A TEACHER.
WRITE AT LEAST FIVE DECISIONS YOU HAVE MADE IN ORDER TO IMPROVE YOUR ROLE IN THE CLASSROOM.
I've realized that I'm doing quite well on my teaching. Anyway what I am going to improve as soon as the new school year begins are:
1. My teching techniques, now that I have fresh, new ideas they are going to be better!!
2. My lesson planning. It's going to be with more order, taking in consideration some things that I missed before.
3. Being more tolerat, even my Ss loved me last term, I think I need to know them more in order to be more pathient with them.
4. To be more demanding by giving them more exercises, in order to reinforce and encourage knowledge.
5. To make a a good checklist as a tool to show their knowledge and weaknesses. So parents and principal will be well informed. I love you cheers
Lily
Lily

A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS. Empty A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS

Mensaje  Laura Saavedra Lázaro. Dom Ago 07, 2011 5:15 am

CIBF escribió:HAVING READ ABOUT THE ROLES OF THE TEACHER IN THE CLASSROOM, WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE AS A TEACHER.
I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT I AM NOT WORKING VERY WELL, THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT I HAVE TO CHANGE THE ONES THAT I HAVE TO MODIFY REALLY SOON ARE:
1. My attitude I think that I have to be more responsible with my students, most of the times I forget what I promise and my students do not deserve that.
2. I will continue studying to be up dated I can not stop so my decision is to finish my Teaching Course Techniques and when I finish it I will do my best effort to pass the First Certificate exam.
3.I have to be strict and good, I have realized that I am only strict with students that need my help and attention and I am not good with them.
4. I have taked the decision to use technology in my classes, I felt afraid but I can not continue doing the same I have discovered that it is an important tool to have success in my classes, and it is a way to be up dated too.
5.I will work harder to discover my Ss characteristics, I have never worked on this and it will be useful to plan my classes taking in consideration the different ways my Ss are and the way they learn.
LAURA SAAVEDRA LAZARO.

Laura Saavedra Lázaro.

A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS. Empty DECISIONS TO IMPROVE MY ROLE IN THE CLASSROOM

Mensaje  Rosalba Reyes Narváez Dom Ago 07, 2011 7:10 pm

SOME YEARS AGO I SAID TO MYSELF. I WANT TO BE THE BEST ENGLISH TEACHER MY STUDENTS HAD EVER HAD BUT AT THE SAME TIME I ASKED MYSELF HOW CAN I DO IT? AND I STARTED LOOKNG FOR INFORMATION IN BOOKS, MAGAZINES INTERNET AND WITH OTHER TEACHERS. IN MY WAY OF LOOKING I FOUND A WONDERFUL COURSE WITH A TEACHER WITH NOT ONLY EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING ENGLISH BUT EXPERT IN MANY AREAS OF TEACHING AND I THING THIS IS WHAT TEACHERS NEED NOW I KNOW THAT I HAVE NEW TOOLS IN ORDER TO GET WHAT I WANT
NOW I KNOW THAT I HAVE TO IMPROVE IN DIFFERENT AREAS AND THEY ARE THE FOLLOWING.
TO PLAN MY LESSONS CAREFULY THINKING ABOUT MY STUDENTS´NEEDS
USE THE METHODOLOGIES I HAVE LEARNES IN THESE COURSE.
TO INCREASE MY VOCABULARY READING ENGLISH BOOKS, MAGAZINES, WATCHING MOVIES AND TALKING WITH NATIVE SPEAKERS.
TO INVESTIGATE ABOUT CULTURES. THIS CAN BE USING NEW TECHNIQUES.
TO MAKE INTERACTIVE MATERIAL
BUT WHERE I´M GOING TOPAY MORE ATTENTION IS IN MY ATTITUDE WITH MY STUDENTS
BEING TOLERANT
SMILE TO MY STUDENTS
BE POLITE AND EASYGOING
MOTIVATE MY STUDENTS EVERY DAY
BE DEMANDING
BE STRICT BUT NOT RUDE
SET LIMITS AND RULES SINCE THE BIGINNING.
WHEN I´M GOING TO DO THIS? INMEDIATELY THE COOURSE BEGIN.

ROSALBA REYES NARVAEZ

Rosalba Reyes Narváez

A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS. Empty TO BE A GOOD TEACHER BY MAGDA LUZ OCHOA

Mensaje  Magda Luz Ochoa Avilés Lun Ago 08, 2011 6:53 am

TO BE AN EXCELLENT TEACHER BY MAGDA LUZ OCHOA
I would like to say that when I pay individual attention as possible as I can the Ss feel good at learning the language but I discovered the importance of setting rules in the classroom of course just few of them. Now I know how to improve my role in the classroom (1) giving them a positive attitute to create a good atmosphere and a good relationship between my Ss and I. (2) Prepare my lesson plan in order to get the goals. (3) Taking notes about the needs of my Ss. (4) I realized that I have to be more organized (systematical) in my lessons. (5) My Ss deserve a professional teacher so I am going to continue study, investigate, reading because I have trouble speaking.

Magda Luz Ochoa Avilés

A GOOD TEACHER IS MANY THINGS. Empty To be a good teacher TT1 Monday

Mensaje  RAMSÉS CORTÉS GARCÍA Lun Ago 08, 2011 3:31 pm

To be a good teacher Smile is necessary to be kind, gentle, polite and strict also determined as a guide (when it is needed).
Actually is to have my whole attention on the children to observe Shocked them and identify their learning needs, is to motivate them to engage them with their learning, make their classroom a comfortable site, so they can pay attention as much as possible through the rapport cheers .
As we told in class "be friendly but not a friend" Wink , is to have all my abilities awaken to make students confident so they can try and try without mocking lol! from their classmates and by creating a respectful environment. [/justify]

RAMSÉS CORTÉS GARCÍA

Mensaje  Fidel Ivan Juarez Tapia Mar Ago 09, 2011 12:02 am

1.Motivate students to be interested in learning English since English will be beneficial in their future to become important and grow personally and to get better job opportunities. This will be trough different forms of teaching applying TBL and other forms of teaching that can encourage student want to speak English.
2.Organize better my class planning in order to have my time well distributed that I can have a better approach toward student and have time to answer question and other things that can be useful on students learning.
3.Involve students in class planning that way classes are suited to grab their attention, by doing this they will have to commit to take responsibility into the development of their learning.
4.Good attitude from students and teacher, this can be by doing relaxing exercises often this way the teacher can be aware that students will respect each other and the teacher as well.
5.Rules will be given at the beginning of the course and all the students will try to give their opinion about them and if any student disagrees on them we will compromise to have rules suited so they can follow and have an order in class.

Fidel Ivan Juarez Tapia

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado