CENTRO DE IDIOMAS BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

HAVING READ ABOUT THE ROLES OF THE TEACHER IN THE CLASSROOM, WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE AS A TEACHER.

2 participantes

HAVING READ ABOUT THE ROLES OF THE TEACHER IN THE CLASSROOM, WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE AS A TEACHER.  Empty HAVING READ ABOUT THE ROLES OF THE TEACHER IN THE CLASSROOM, WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE AS A TEACHER.

Mensaje  Maria Tovar Trejo Lun Ago 08, 2011 2:50 am

For my next year, I will do for improving my teaching in order to become a better English teacher.

1. Being comfortable with explaining content and giving clear instructions to students in order to
make them feel confident.
2. I’ll have sense of humor, and that I will be able to use humor as part of my teaching methods.
Humor use properly, can be a powerful addition to any lesson.
3. I’ll be able to assess students on the bases of performance, not on the students’ qualities.
4. I’ll have common sense in order to make an appropriate decision. Adapt my lesson plan in the
students’ needs, in problems that I will have in class.
5. I’ll manage the time in order to have a well-managed classroom.

Maria Tovar Trejo

HAVING READ ABOUT THE ROLES OF THE TEACHER IN THE CLASSROOM, WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE AS A TEACHER.  Empty My performance as a teacher.

Mensaje  Beatriz Díaz Infante Carb Lun Ago 08, 2011 4:59 pm

HAVING READ ABOUT THE ROLES OF THE TEACHER IN THE CLASSROOM. WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED ABOUT YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE AS A TEACHER?
Mary, you´re RIGHT.But I know that to be a better teacher is necessary for me to improve the following in the class.
1.I´ll be more actovely in classes
2.I´ll be creative and take advantage of every learning situation and concerns of my SS.
3.An agree lesson plan appropiate to the needs and abilities of children.
4.With love and patience, to watch my group and every child to improve their weaknesses.
5.The children should be involved in all class activities.
6.To be pleasant and cheerful in my class at all times.
Greetings for everybody: Betty. Very Happy

Beatriz Díaz Infante Carb